Treatment for Ear, Nose & Throat Conditions
Board-Certified Allergy Specialists Serving the Metro Atlanta Area
At the Center for Allergy & Asthma of Georgia, our highly-qualified medical team provides diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose and throat conditions that may be caused by chronic conditions like asthma or allergies. Our board-certified doctors understand that these conditions may cause severe discomfort, and offer a no-wait appointment policy that ensures you receive immediate care.
Ear, Nose & Throat Conditions
At the Center for Allergy & Asthma of Georgia, we provide support for the following ENT conditions:
- Nasal allergies: We provide relief from nasal congestion, stuffiness, and sneezing, which may be caused by infection or allergies.
- Non-allergic rhinitis: Our medical team provides relief for chronic, non-allergic rhinitis, and work to identify the triggers for this condition.
- Vocal cord dysfunction: Our highly-qualified team provides support for vocal cord dysfunction caused by asthma, GERD and other conditions.
- Nasal polyps: We provide relief from overgrown nasal polyps, which may cause severe breathing issues or chronic infections.
- Ear infections: We offer treatment for ear infections, which occur as a result of bacterial growth in the middle or outer ear.
- Fluid in Ears: We diagnose the cause of fluid in ears, which often results following an ear infection.
Visit a Specialist at Our Atlanta Metro Allergy & Asthma Center
Our highly-qualified medical team at the Center for Allergy & Asthma of Georgia offers individualized treatment plans to rid your ear, nose, and throat conditions. Schedule a same-day appointments or a next-day appointments, for Telemedicine visits or in-office visits. Speak with one of our board-certified specialists at the Center for Allergy & Asthma of Georgia via phone at (770) 459-0620, or online through our patient contact form. Our offices are conveniently located throughout Metro Atlanta, including offices in Carrollton, Villa Rica, Newnan, Smyrna/Vinings, Hiram, Peachtree City/Fayetteville, Acworth/Kennesaw, and Douglasville.