Newnan Allergy & Asthma Treatment & Testing
Allergy, Asthma & Sinusitis Symptom Relief in Newnan GA
Our well-trained specialists at the Center for Allergy and Asthma of Georgia are ready to serve the residents of Newman and surrounding Coweta County. Our experienced experts can help address symptoms pertaining to all sorts of asthma conditions, allergies, and sinus issues. With personalized treatment plans, same-day or next-day appointments, and no-wait time for your first visit, our compassionate staff genuinely takes care for all our patients.
The available staff at our Newnan office includes:
To assess any asthmatic, allergic, or sinus-related concerns, confide with the Center for Allergy and Asthma of Georgia in Newnan at 770-459-0620 today.
Allergy & Asthma Services & Treatments
Our fast and reliable allergy and asthma services in Newnan include the following:
- Asthma Treatments - asthma treatments at our office include controller medications, prescribed modifiers, inhaler medications, oral/intravenous corticosteroids, and if necessary swift relief/rescue treatments/medications for more dire situations.
- Allergy Testing - including scratch/prick, patch, and intradermal testing help us discern any possible allergens that may be affecting your body.
- Allergy Shots - safely monitored exposure via injections can help with various types of allergies, along with asthma, chronic or recurrent sinusitis, and eczema.
- Allergy Drops - also known as sublingual immunotherapy, allergy drops can help control allergies particularly affected by environmental allergens, including insect, indoor/outdoor, and seasonal allergies.
- Pediatric Allergies- our specialists are also trained to offer allergy relief for our younger patients, providing safe and effective treatment options, no matter the age of the one seeking medical attention.
- Biologic Treatments - these biologic medications derived from living material help with treating inflammation, especially when related to allergic asthma, chronic sinusitis, hives, and eczema.
- Sinus Treatments - sinus symptom relief can vary depending on your situation/level of health concern, and can include allergy shots, corticosteroid nasal sprays, antibiotics, or steroid injections.
- Skin Treatments- analyzing your specific condition, our skin treatment options include creams/lotions, allergy shots, antihistamines, corticosteroids, and immunosuppressant medications.
- Telemedicine - at your convenience, our office offers virtual same-day and next-day appointments for consultations, diagnoses, and treatment plannings straight from your home or work.
Why Choose the Center for Allergy and Asthma of Georgia in Newnan ?
Our skilled and experienced specialists at the Center for Allergy and Asthma of Georgia are determined to offer effective asthma, allergy, and sinus-related treatments to the residents of Newnan, Coweta County, and surrounding areas. Rest assured that our friendly and dependable team is here to improve the overall wellness of our community. Please don’t hesitate to inquire with our helpful staff for additional information on the testing and treatments available at our Newnan location today!
Inquire at (770) 459-0620 or online at caageorgia.com for same- or next-day consultations today.