Peachtree City Allergy & Asthma Treatment & Testing
Peachtree City-Fayetteville Allergy, Asthma & Sinus-Related Care
The talented experts at the Center for Allergy and Asthma of Georgia are committed to providing efficient and safe treatments for our residents of Peachtree City, Fayetteville, and surrounding areas. From asthma control, to allergy relief, and sinus-related treatments, our compassionate staff is trained and experienced in offering personalized treatments for the amelioration of your symptoms.
The available staff at our Newnan office includes:
To address your allergic, asthmatic or sinus-related concerns, entrust the Center for Allergy and Asthma of Georgia in Peachtree City-Fayetteville at 770-459-0620 today.
Allergy & Asthma Services & Treatments
- Asthma Treatments - Treatment of asthmatic symptoms can include controller medications, leukotriene modifiers, combination inhalers, oral corticosteroids, intravenous corticosteroids, and quick rescue/relief medications
- Allergy Testing - Skin testing such as scratch/prick, intradermal, and patch tests can quickly detect any potential allergens that are causing your symptoms to arise.
- Allergy Shots - Through a safely monitored exposure of the allergen via injections, our allergy shots can help with a number of allergies, in addition to other conditions like asthma, eczema, and chronic/recurrent sinusitis.
- Allergy Drops - These sublingual drops can aid with allergies especially affected due to environmental allergens, such as insect, indoor, and seasonal allergies.
- Pediatric Allergies- Allergy relief at our facility isn’t exclusive to adults only; our specialists are trained in treating pediatric allergies using safe methods and treatment options.
- Biologic Treatments - These biologically-derived medications are particularly useful in treating inflammation caused conditions like asthma, allergic asthma, chronic sinusitis, hives, and eczema.
- Sinus Treatments - Depending on the severity of your case, treatment for your sinus-related issues can include prescription nasal sprays, allergy shots, antibiotics, or steroid injections.
- Skin Treatments- Treatments such as creams/lotions, antihistamines, allergy shots, corticosteroids, and immunosuppressants are possible options when finding relief/treatment for certain skin conditions.
- Telemedicine - Virtual same-day and next-day appointments are conveniently available for consultations, diagnoses, and planning of treatments for your specific needs.
Schedule a Same or Next Day Appointment Today
Our professional staff at the Center for Allergy and Asthma of Georgia in Peachtree City-Fayetteville is here to service and assist our communities. With individualized treatment planning, same-day/next-day appointments in-person or via telemedicine, and no-wait-time guarantee for first time patients, our office is genuinely dedicated in helping our patients recover and improve their health and overall quality of life.
Call us at (770) 459-0620 or online at caageorgia.com today.