Acworth-Kennesaw Allergy Treatment & Testing Services
Metro Atlanta Area’s Entrusted Board-Certified Allergy Experts
At the Center for Allergy & Asthma of Georgia in Acworth, our board-certified specialists are extensively experienced and trained in handling and treating symptoms of common asthmatic and sinus issues and we are fully equipped and prepared to provide you with the attentive and effective care needed to rehabilitate your health.
Our available staff at our Acworth-Kennesaw office location include the following:
For an individualized approach to your asthmatic, allergic, or sinus complications, call our Acworth-Kennesaw office at 770-459-0620 today.
Acworth-Kennesaw Allergy & Asthma Services Offered
We provide the following testing and treatments at our office, including:
- Asthma Treatments - Our specialists can treat all forms of asthma, from offering quick relief and rescue medications to controlling.
- Allergy Testing - Generally using our quick and reliable skin tests, our board-certified allergy specialists can verify any potential allergens using a scratch/prick, patch, or intradermal test, along with more extensive testing if necessary.
- Allergy Treatments - From sublingual allergy drops, to substance-monitored allergy shots, and immune-targeting biologic treatments our allergy experts are certain to find a treatment that best suits your situation, including care of pediatric allergies.
- Sinus Treatments - Dealing with allergy-induced chronic sinusitis can be burdensome, and our office can develop a treatment that may include allergy shots, steroid shots, corticosteroid nasal sprays, or even antibiotics to help offer sinus relief.
- Skin Treatments - Along with skin testing for conditions such as dermatitis, hay fever, and hives, our office provides skin treatments such as creams and lotions, allergy shots, corticosteroids, and immunosuppressants, depending on the severity of your case.
- Pediatric Allergies - We offer testing and treatment to patients of all ages, including children with issues in managing common symptoms.
Conditions We Treat
At our Acworth-Kennesaw office, we are proud to treat the following conditions and more:
- Skin Conditions
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Pulmonary (Lung)
- Gastrointestinal (GI)
Schedule A Consultation at Our Acworth-Kennesaw Office Today
We are located off the US-41 and nestled within a quaint, spacious shopping center in Kennesaw, our compassionate specialists are ready to provide the residents of surrounding Kennesaw, Acworth, and Shiloh West communities with personalized treatments they deserve. Our doctors have numerous years of combined expertise and knowledge to deliver the highest quality results.
Contact us online for same- or next-day consultations. We even offer Telemedicine appointments to be as accessible as possible!